Identify Channel Balance

A quick learner from Long Island, NY says:
I need to replace a channel balance in a window purchased in 1989. The length is 17 inches, depth is 3/4 inches and it is 1/2 inch across the opening. I have attached photos. The markings say " 16 D Fiberlux Mt Vernon , N.Y." Thank you.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
A quick learner from Long Island, NY says:
Iin regard to the channel balance that I need, I forgot to mention that the window is not a tilt in. It is the botttom of a double hung window. Thanks.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Check out our S390-17 channel balance and see if this can work for you. I would also recommend our 1640 option.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)