Identify additional coil balance?

A quick learner from USA says:
I'm assuming i need S140-7 as the shoes read 7L 7R. They are also marked T5,353,548 but i don't know if that is relevant. I do not have permission to cut yet. I don't see any markings on coils that i can make out. In the one photo is the coil with shoe, in the other is the additional coil. Bottom sash weight approx 13 or 13.5 lbs, window track 1 1/4" or 9/8" if by grooves. The measurements of pivot bar are in photo. Are you able to identify the additional coil balance from this? Do i need a different pivot bar?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot_20200126-190349_Gallery.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot_20200126-190415_Gallery.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200126_190630.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200126_152711.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. While I see you'd think those stamps are indicative of the Series 140, the shape of your coil housing shoes is actually more resembles our 15-087 Shoe and the 15-086 Tandem Housing. This Pivot shoe uses our Series 180 Coil Springs, sold separately. I'm afraid too that the stamps on your old housing won't necessarily tell you what spring weights you need for these coil springs; typically only stamps on the spring tape themselves are reliable. Look for stamps on the coil springs to see what spring weights you need. If there are none, or you are uncertain, weigh your window sash. Give us that exact weight, and we'll tell you what you need.

A quick learner from USA says:
Digital scale reads 12.2 lb when sash is flat or 13.0 lb when upright balanced with a thumb. 13.0 lb is probably the correct reading

I removed the coils. Only the additional one had markings which read 7ED. The coil still locked in shoe had no markings.

There is additional photo of shoe to get a better look.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200129_163223.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to me. If your sash weighs 13 lbs exactly, and if the coil spring was stamped '7', then our S180-7 7lb coils should work for you, one on each side of the sash. This equals 14 total lbs of support; plus or minus one pound of difference is fine with these coil springs. 

Now, one further thing to point out is that your old pivot shoe has a notch at the bottom of its cam. This is to accommodate the peg in the 26-422 pivot bar. Our 15-087 shoe, however, lacks this notch, so it's possible your old pivot bar won't be compatible with this pivot shoe. You may have to test it out to see. Let us know what you find.

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.