Identify and purchase 4 balances

A purchasing agent from Georgia says:

I am trying to locate and purchase 4 of these. I believe it is some kind of balance. 29" long. All windows are vinyl. Frames and windows with thermo pane double glass. upper window is fixed not movable. Lower window has two slide latches at top of frame near the outer frame that when slid retract the pin that holds the top of window in frame, window can tilt forward and come out of the shoes at the bottom and be removed completely. Pin at the bottom of window fits in shoe that is part of mechanism that i sent picture of. Kitchen window is 29 long by 33 1/2 wide both top and bottom sections. First bedroom 29 long by 33 1/2 wide top and bottom. Next bedroom 35 long by 33 1/2 wide top and bottom. Have looked for mfr and model but not there.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, thanks for the photos. It appears you 're in need of an S775-29. Let us know how it goes!

How to install a S775 balance
How to install a S775 balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.