Identifying window replacement parts

A home owner from Indiana says:
I have single hung tilt windows with spiral balances. The house/windows are about 19 years old. I've viewed your videos on identifying the type of balance, but mine do not have colored tips, and the diameter seems between the two options. Diameter seems between 3/8" and 4/8" (see photo). Length is about 29 1/4" to under 29 1/2". I need balances for two windows. I suppose at the same time I could replace shoe/shield or whatever the corresponding parts are. Two windows. Window weight is about 20-22 pounds. On one of the windows, the pivot (or whatever the metal piece is called that comes out from the bottom of the window) is broken off. I need to see about replacement piece for that, and hopefully I can use pliers to pull out the broken piece from the window. I've attached photos. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200530_160635.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200530_161408.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200530_162002.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200530_170151.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200530_170203.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that we don't have a balance with a diameter in that size. Since this is a tilt window, there are only two options: the 3/8" Series 900 or the 9/16" Series 600. They never made any other size. These are the only two that you can use for this type of window. I recommend triple checking your dimensions to be sure of what you have. There is no third option.

We can help with the pivot bar. Your old one might have been the 26-040 but you might want to compare that to an undamaged version of your original to confirm.

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.