I'm not sure which channel balance to order?

A handy person from United States says:
They look very similar in rivet pattern to the 371, but the top shoe is taller and the bottom shoe juts out below the bottom. The shoes match the 380. They come from Norandex single hung windows from the late 90's. I have a few different sizes but the balance pictured measures 29 inches without the shoes and marked 2805.
Channel Balance
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I agree, our Series 380 looks like the best match. This comes with the 15-005, which is 1" deep. We don't have any shoes that are more shallow than 1". If that's still too deep, you can always shave it down a bit until it's the proper size.
A home owner from Coral Springs, Florida says:
I'm looking through the 380 series and I don't see a couple of the sized I need. I need 2805s and 3606s. The smallest I see is 2810 and 3610s. Will these work or will the window close back up with the stronger springs? Thank you
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Those stamps are very strange. I've actually never seen them before. One of ours may work, but you would have to weigh your sash on a scale and refer to the chart we show on our S380-29 and S380-37 store pages.
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.