In search of replacement sliding glass door hardware

Handy Person from Painesville, Ohio
Jan 22, 2020 1:59 pm
Can you tell what brand of sliding door this is and if hardware is still available? The house is a Mid-Century modern built in 1968 and we are trying to keep and refurbish a lot of the original items in this house. The doors are in relatively good shape but could use some new hardware in some areas. Thank you for the help!
6362W0uASdG5%INXW+NNXg IMG_0509 IMG_0513 IMG_0511 IMG_0512
5 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Tom from SWISCO
Jan 27, 2020 10:53 am

Hello! Your original lockset looks very similar to our 82-001, which is used by a brand called Crossly. There's a good chance that's who made your door. We sell this handle set, as well as a keyed version under our 82-001K. We also sell the keeper you show, which is our 89-004. These doors also commonly use the 81-001 roller, but that's no guarantee.

I'm not sure what else you made need, but we usually like to take these sorts of cases on a part-by-part basis. If you show us what you have, we will do our best to match it up. Just let me know!

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts