Independent Mirror bifold door

Quick Learner from USA
Apr 11, 2022 3:07 pm
Hi
Have recently moved into a house and the closet door appears to be missing pieces.

I'm uncertain what to order.

The top of the door has a pin but the track doesn't have the piece that the pin needs to go into so that I can close it.

The bottom of the track has the piece that the pin goes into, but not a pin itself coming out the bottom of the door.

Could you advise what I need to order so that I can fix this

Thank you!
image2 image0 image1
3 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Apr 12, 2022 1:03 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

i think we can help, yes. The piece that the pin goes into at the top sounds like it could either be a roll guide like our 21-174 or a bracket like our 21-175. As for the bottom pivot itself, see our 23-113.

I don't know with 100% certainty that these are the parts you need, but they resemble the hardware in your photos very closely. Review or specs and see what you think.

Dimensions for 21-174
Dimensions for 21-174

Dimensions for 21-175
Dimensions for 21-175

Dimensions for 23-113
Dimensions for 23-113

Quick Learner from USA
Apr 14, 2022 6:06 pm
Thanks! Have ordered the roll guide and door pivot.
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Apr 15, 2022 10:08 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Great! Please let us know if you have any additional questions. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts