Is this the 15-177?

A quick learner from Staten Island says:
15-177?

If yes, do you have instructions on how to replace? The coil is still working and is a struggle to deal with.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EA157227-7E93-4FC5-8763-BA5FC242F1B1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CFFC363A-76A4-47B7-99BD-EA5B5C1729E2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 73BA6823-E653-4725-9232-D3980FACBEA5.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 26F2F898-3399-4ED6-BBF0-99F0562C91E8.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That's not our 15-177. I think a better match would be the 15-175.

As for replacement, we have a couple of videos that you may find helpful. I will link them below.

A quick learner from Staten Island says:
Great! Thanks!

What is the best way to dig a shoe "up" when it's slipped to the bottom of its track and won't budge? The fastener is broken so I can turn it to unfasten. Bottom of shoe is ALL the way down so I can't wedge a slot driver under the base to start upward movement. Ideas?

Photos are too fuzzy. I have a video if there is a way to submit that.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I would first try spraying WD-40 on the entire pivot to see if that loosens it. If not, go to the top and carefully unscrew the coil spring. Be very careful, though; use locking pliers on the coil spring to hold it firmly in place since it is under tension. If you aren't careful it will shoot out of your grip and you could damage the window or even hurt yourself. Make sure to wear gloves and goggles. 

Once you have a grip on the coil spring, try pulling up on the pivot shoe. See if that gets it out of position.

How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.