Jalouise window

A quick learner from CA says:
Looking to replace an old jalousie (louvered) window with a new Tafco window that has a tee handle to operate. The window is high up and I need something like this to be able to open the window. Will this work with a jalousie style operator?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Good question. It should but it really depends on the hole size. The 39-336 has a hole diameter of 11/32". What is the diameter of the hole on your old handle? 

A quick learner from CA says:
The reason I need to replace it is because it's broken and missing the handle, linkage etc. When I get the window, I can measure it and get the right one. Thanks for the help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)