Jalouise window

A quick learner from CA says:
Looking to replace an old jalousie (louvered) window with a new Tafco window that has a tee handle to operate. The window is high up and I need something like this to be able to open the window. Will this work with a jalousie style operator?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Good question. It should but it really depends on the hole size. The 39-336 has a hole diameter of 11/32". What is the diameter of the hole on your old handle? 

A quick learner from CA says:
The reason I need to replace it is because it's broken and missing the handle, linkage etc. When I get the window, I can measure it and get the right one. Thanks for the help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.