Jalousie operator 1960s home

A quick learner from Lehigh Acres, FL says:
Looking for window operators for jalousie windows. Can't figure out what brand.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200117_141614.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200117_141609_HDR.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200117_141406.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200117_141432_HDR.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that I couldn't find an exact match for this operator. It was tough to match up anything with the same combination of hole pattern style and link arm style. The est options we appear to have in our inventory are the 39-193 and 39-194, which are the same part for opposite side windows. 

I recommend carefully measuring your own part and comparing them to our dimensions. Please be as precise as possible, especially for the hole in the link arm. If your operator dimensions differ in any way, let me know exactly how and we can try our best to find something better.

Dimensions for 39-193
Dimensions for 39-193
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.