Jeld-Wen Lock Replacement

A home owner from Seattle says:
Greetings,

I am in need of a lock mechanism for a Jeld-Wen single hung vinyl window. Their website calls it the "Wen-Lock Replacement kit" but they do not currently have it in stock in white.

It appears that it might be parts 90-252 and 90-253 on your site. Can you confirm that for me?

Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4738.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4737.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I agree that the 90-252 and 90-253 are our closest matches. Please compare and see if you think these could work for you. 

A quick learner from Concord, CA says:
Hi OP from Seattle & Bob:

I've run into a similar need--a still-out-of-stock Wen-Lock Replacement Kit for a Jeld-Wen single hung vinyl window. I'm curious if 90-252 or 90-253 ended up working out for your project, or if you ended up going with another solution?

Regards,
Chris
A quick learner from Concord, CA says:
Hi All,

Just following up from my previous post. The Swisco 90-252 and 90-253 worked perfectly.

Best,
Chris
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5944.JPG
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.