Jeld-Wen Patio Door Weather Stripping

A home owner from Pennsylvania says:
I have white in-swing, both sides open, Jeld-Wen patio doors that are solid wood with a covering that I assume is steel. The markings are NFRC 100/200 Series Doorcraft Steel W/E door MST 3068. The doors are 34.25 inches wide with a 0.75 inch strip attached to the right hand door. The height of the doors is 76.75 inches. I am trying to find white replacement kerf weather-stripping for both sides, the middle, and the top. I am also looking for replacement sweeps as well as the foam pads. Can you tell me which of your products I should purchase?
Thank you.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. We may indeed be able to help, but Jeld-Wen uses a few different seals, so if you could remove a sample and show us its end profile, that would help narrow down your options. You can see our selection of weatherstripping here

A home owner from Pennsylvania says:
Here are the pictures of my weather stripping.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WS1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WS2.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to me. Take a look at our 58-201. Look over the end profile dimensions and let me know if you think this might work for you. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)