JeldWen Replacement Window parts

A handy person from Attleboro, MA says:
Hi - wondering if you happen to sell the pink retainer clip that the sash pin goes into?? I've attached two photo - one that appears to have a Jeld-Wen P/N on the whole insert...and another close up of the broken clip. (Sorry - I don't know all the correct "trade names" for these parts! As an alternative, I would be interested to know if I can buy the complete insert (left and right sides) that holds the springs and these retainer clips.

Thanks - Mark
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Mark. It's tough to say, but this might be a friction shoe like our 15-104. Could this be what you're looking for?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)