Jordan Window Replacement Channel Balance

A quick learner from northwest panhandle of Florida says:
34 w x 36 h edge to edge of metal frame for removable bottom, double pane, single hung window

first two photos are bottom guide
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for posting. We might be able to find this balance, though I suspect it might be custom made. It may be a stock item though, so let's be certain. First, can you tell me if the top and bottom sash are equal in height? Can you also give me the exact weight of the window sash? Finally, I will need to know the depth of your shoe. The depth is essentially the 'heel-to-toe' measurement, perpendicular to and just beneath where the metal channel ends. See our 15-001 for an example; the depth for this shoe is 1-1/8". Is that same measurement on yours?

Detail of 15-001
Detail of 15-001

A quick learner says:
I am currently out of town for the week, so will get the information you need to you next Monday. However, I do not think the windows are custom. I will upload a photo of the window when I get back home.
A quick learner from northwest florida says:
depth of the shoe is 1-1/8th inch
weighs 30lbs
sashes are equal height

broke left clip taking window out again. it measures 1-1/4 inch high by 1/4 inch wide
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! This is indeed one of our stock non-tilt channel balances. I recommend that you look at our S390-34 channel balance with a 3350 option. Two of these balances with that option can hold a window sash weight of 28 through 32 pounds. As for the take out clip, see our 16-002. Review this hardware and let me know what you think.

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.