KC sliding glass door Series 7000

A home owner from Flordia says:
Hi I have a double sliding glass door.It is a KC series 7000.I am looking for some replacement roller parts.
From center of bolt hole to center is 6&7/8 inch. Outside dimension of roller looks like 1&5/8 inches. Looks like 7/8 inch wide. 5&3/4 long It is stainless steel with nylon rollers. Thanks Bob
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageaTxMSw.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImagedZFG4Q.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageR0yg9j.gif
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look and compare the specifications of the 81-148 patio door roller to your assembly. Thanks for posting! 

A quick learner from Florida, USA says:
Hi , I am looking for the replacement rollers for this.Looks like 1 5/8 dia roller.And the attachment bolt
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageW7k7of.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImagesxpI3O.gif
Profile picture of Casey

Have you seen the 81-184 that we recommended in response to your original post back in March? Review the specifications to see how they compare to yours. 

Dimensions for 81-184
Dimensions for 81-184

A quick learner from Florida, USA says:
Yes , This would work, I was just looking for the rollers and bolt .I can replace that myself. Do not need the whole part!
Profile picture of Casey

Unfortunately, we do not carry replacement 1-5/8" diameter wheels. The largest option that we carry only measures 1-1/2" in diameter, such as the 81-272 kit or 81-236 wheel, but I'm not sure if you'd be able to adjust the roller enough to compensate for the difference. 

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.