Keyed lock for sliding door

A quick learner from New Jersey says:
Hello, I am looking to add an exterior keyed lock to an existing sliding door. I have excluded photos of the door model as well as the multi point mortise. Is there a handle set that will work with the existing mortise? I have measured the spacing and the holes on the handles are 3 15/16. I looked through the available parts but want to purchase the correct handle set. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9695.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9696.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9697.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! Your handle set resembles our Legacy handle sets. To convert your door to one with a keyed lock, you'll need part 82-086. Look over the measurements and confirm that your handle has an offset latch rather than a centered latch.

Dimensions for 82-086
Dimensions for 82-086

Dimensions for 82-086
Dimensions for 82-086

The compatible mortise latch you'll need is part 82-260. Again, carefully compare the dimensions to determine if this is the replacement you'll need.

Alternate image for 82-260
Alternate image for 82-260

How to install a Legacy Handle Set
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Latch Lever
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Latch Lever
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.