Kinco channel guide replacement

A home owner from Florida says:
I am looking to replace some channel guides on what I think are Kinco windows. I believe they would be your 380 model as I measured the shoe, and it has a 1" depth. The stamp indicates 28 4, which I think translates to your 2840; however the sash actually weighs 16 lbs; so should it be 2830. Please let me know.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window 4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window 6.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window 8.jpg
A home owner from FLorida says:
I am looking to replace some sash guides as well as face guides for what I believe are kinco windows. Can you please let me know what part numbers these would be?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window 11.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window 9.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window 10.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

You are correct that the (28 4) stamp on your balance would normally indicate a 2840 spring strength option for your S380-29 balances. It is possible that someone replaced your window balances with what they had on hand at some point. If your window sash weighs 16 pounds, I agree that the 2830 would be a better option. 

As for your top sash guide, start by comparing the dimensions of our 18-166 to yours and let us know how they compare. Thank you!

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.