Kinco replacement parts

A quick learner from Jacksonville, Florida says:
I need replacement parts for my kinco windows. The counter balance is 29 inches long, and the locking pivot is as pictured. Can you identify replacement parts?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We can replace this balance, but it will have to be a special order due to its configuration. Basically, it'd be our S770-29 but with the bottom clip swapped out for our 62-105 shoe, and the top screw plug removed and replaced with a rivet. Can you just tell me how many you need? 

Can you also confirm that our 29C stamp will work? I am almost certain that this is the corresponding stamp for your older balance, but it may be best to confirm just in case. The 29C stamp can carry sashes weighing 18 through 23 pounds, so if you weigh your sash then that will confirm for us.

Once I have this information, I'll email you an order link and price quote for the requested quantity.

Oh--before I forget! The shoe looks like a match for our 15-105. This is sold separately from our balance, so keep that in mind.

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.