Kinco replacement parts

A quick learner from Tallahassee, Fl says:
I need channel balances that are 25 inches long without nylon parts/ends. The pivot shoe is in the track. Both parts is connected by a hook. I am stating that which you probably know. I think this part will be a made to order. From researching your archive. Other customers have requested your service. I will await your reply. Thank you.

There is a stamped 2440 BCSI ma
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191130_123553.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191130_140111.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191130_124137.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191130_123553.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191130_135940.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! I think we can make this balance for you, though it will have to be a custom order due to its configuration. Basically, you have what appears to be our S770-25 but with the bottom clip swapped out for a hook. We would use our 62-105 when we custom make this. We'd also opt for the 25D stamp option, which carries 22 through 25 pounds. You may want to weigh your sash to confirm that detail.

Does that all sound good to you? If so, can you also confirm how this balance installs at the top of the window? It looks like yours uses two rivets, which presumably use an S-hook like our 19-029, but I'm not sure if that's the top of the balance or not. Please confirm.

Please also tell me how many balances you need. 

Once we have all those details squared away, I'll email you an order link and price quote for the quantity requested.

KINCO window replacement parts
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5c76a1c32628982854393b99.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191216_114120.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191216_114157.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191216_114213.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for the photos. Could you tell us how many balances you will need? 

I need four balances for two windows. Once I properly install these two with proper adjustment, I will need balances for ten windows with balances of two different stamp numbers and lengths. All are Kinco windows.

Reference # D156486
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you. I am sending you an email with a custom link to order (4) 25" Series 770 with a stamp option of 25D, and the 62-105 Hook attached. Your balances seem to install by resting on a screw in the track; you can use the 67-004 Bushing along with this screw. If you need new pivot shoes as well, see our 15-105. Let me know if you have any other inquiries.

A quick learner from FL says:
Need replacement balances for 4 windows with (4)#2840 and (4)#2850 stamped. All panes weigh 20 lbs. All are 29 inches. There is a hook attached to the pulley system. These balances are similar in design as case #156489.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey there. Do you mean similar in design, or exactly the same? Can you show us pictures of the attachment/hooks on both sets of balances in question? From there, we'll do our best to confirm what you need. Thanks.

A quick learner from FL says:
They are exactly the same.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm happy to get these new balances assembled for you, but to clarify: you say (4) of the balances are stamped 2840, and (4) are stamped 2850. These stamp codes are a bit unusual for a Series 770; but if you're confident in the exact weight of these window sashes, and these are indeed Series 770 balances, we'll make all (8) balances with a stamp option of 29C, which is for a window sash in the weight range of 18 through 23 lbs, and with the 62-105 hook attached. Let me know if this is what you need and we'll get this started for you. Thanks.  

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.