Kinro replacement channel balance

A landlord from Atascadero, California says:
I need to replace eight balances labeled 26-3 and two balances labeled 26-4. Every channel measures 27" long (metal length). I also need 4 take-out clips. Photos will accompany this post. I'll be glad to supply any additional information you need.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210215_103957.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210215_104004.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210215_104152.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210215_104159.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210215_104843.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. Looks like you need either S380-27 or S385-27 Channel Balances. The only difference between these two balances is the depth of the bottom nylon shoe, or 'heel-to-toe' measurement, so compare both with your old hardware to see what matches best. The diagram below shows the difference. For the balances stamped 26-3, use a stamp option of 2630. For the balances stamped 26-4, use a 2640 stamp option. Let me know if you have further questions. For new Take-Out clips, see our 16-002

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at