Kinro window replacement parts

A home owner from Midland, MI says:
I need replacement parts as shown in the pictures for 12 windows.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220907_084134.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look and compare the specifications of the 26-157 and 26-158 to your corner latches. 

As for your sash lock, we would need you to write out the exact distance between the center of your installation holes to compare to our inventory. Thank you! 

It appears to be about 1.5". Pic included.....
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220909_100311.jpg
Profile picture of Casey

Unfortunately, we can't make out accurate dimensions from photos but 1-1/2" hole spacing would be less than we normally see with these types of locks. I would recommend confirming that you are measuring as shown in the diagram below to determine if something like the 90-005 with 2-1/4" hole spacing might work for you. 

Alternate image for 90-005
Alternate image for 90-005

Yes, 2 1/4 is correct.
Profile picture of Casey

Great. The last thing I would recommend confirming is the depth of your latches locking tongue to determine if it matches ours, which has a projection of 3/8". 

Yes it is 3/8
Profile picture of Casey

Great, just let us know if you need anything else. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.