Krestmark Window Broken Guides

A contractor from Bakersfield says:
I have two Krestmark windows vertical single slider that the guides are broken where can I buy replacement parts
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting SWISCO. I'm afraid I need a little more information to be able to help. Can you provide photos of the parts you need to replace? Do you need to replace the Sash Guides? If so, could you provide mugshot pictures of their front and side? This will help us identify what you need. Thanks.

Will this work or I can take one off and get better pics
Profile picture of Bob

Thanks for the photos. I believe you may be able to go with our 26-157 and 26-158 top tilt corner latches. Just confirm our measurements are a match with yours. These parts are available in black. 

That looks they will work I will measure them tonight and order tomorrow. I also have 2 other Krestmark windows 6 0 x 4 0 that need rollers on bottom. Can you help with that?
Profile picture of Bob

Can we see the rollers removed? That should help us narrow down what you might need. Thanks.

Will do tonight
Here is a pic of the rollers also attached is a better picture of the guides. The guides are the correct dimensions except they don't have a vertical release. The house was built in 1989 original windows
Profile picture of Bob

Take a look at our 87-155 roller. Look it over and let us know what you think. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.