Lanai glass door roller

Handy Person from Naples
Nov 1, 2023 2:43 pm
Would be beautiful if you can identify today so I can locate and buy.

Measures 2-3/4 long 3/4" width and 1-9/16 height.
1-1/2" roller wheel
2 holes
IMG_4118_Original IMG_4120_Original IMG_4119_Original
3 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Nov 2, 2023 3:39 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello,

I do not believe that we carry an exact match for your original roller but the design is similar to the 81-020 shown below. With that being said, there are a few differences such as the height but 1-1/2" is very close to 1-9/16". The overall length would not generally be a dealbreaker since you have the entire length of the door to compensate for the difference. 

The outer housing of our part also bends inward slightly near the back, while your part is completely flat. Since the width is the same at 3/4", that may not be an issue but is still something to keep in mind. Look it over and if you decide to give it a try and run into any issues, our return policy can be found here. Thank you. 

Alternate image for 81-020
Alternate image for 81-020

Handy Person from Naples
Nov 2, 2023 5:32 pm
Thanks. I saw that one as a candidate too. The screws are reversed but not a big deal if they worked. That extra 1/16 may be an issue it's really close?I appreciate the response and will keep in mind return policy
Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO
Nov 6, 2023 8:56 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Unfortunately, we do not carry a roller like yours with the hole for the adjustment screw at the top. With that being said, I have been able to use replacement rollers with the holes switched in the past without issue. Just let us know if you have any other questions. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts