Likit San Leandro Sliding Patio Door Door Pat. 3106753

A quick learner from Danville,ca says:
Sliding Likit Door (see patent number and pictures) about 27 years old would like replace rollers and maybe Door Handle (no outside key lock). Is Surface Mount Door Handle 82-0005 going work dimensions are 4 15/16 screw measurements long and 8.5 handle. Is 81-265 replacement Roller Assembly going to work and confirming I need order two. Any other suggestions to update Door and improve slidability? Lizabeth Connolly
Patio door hardware
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Your Likit door is an older style and there's not too much you can do to update it. Our 82-005 handle would be very similar to the one you have now. As for the roller, we have the 81-265 listed as one used for Likit doors, but I can't be sure until you remove your existing part. Removing the original roller from the door is the only way to be sure. Anything short of that is just a guess.
A quick learner from Hayward, CA says:
One of my security latches on my slider is broken. The house was built in 1991. I'm sending a picture of the broken one and a good one on another slider. I hope to order a new one.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. I have seen this guide in the past, but it's unfortunately not something that we're able to provide. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. 

Reversing the thumb lock on the Swisco 82-005 Sliding Door Handle
Reversing the thumb lock on the Swisco 82-005 Sliding Door Handle
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Surface Mount Handle Assembly
How to Replace a Surface Mount Handle Assembly
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.