Locate Control

A quick learner from Saint Paul says:
I am trying to locate a control that looks like the one pictured.
It measures 11" arm length from the center of the gear crank to the center of the bearing at the end of the arm.
This one mounts with screws from behind.
Is this a product you have?
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hello! I think so, yes. Take a look at our 39-023, which has rear mounted holes, or our 39-141, which has face-mounted holes.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)