Looking for a pivot shoe for the attached

A handy person from St. Louis, MO says:
Hi, the window is an Alside tilt window, where the bottom only tilts out. THe part doesn't have any numbers or anything on it. The only part that is broken is the pivot shoe. I think that what is called...the little cam thing the window slides into. The window is 23 1/2 x 59 1/2.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Yep, pivot shoe is the right term! This appears to match our 15-177. Take a look and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)