Looking for a window channel block and tackle balance

A home owner from Hanover MD says:
Hello!
Recently I had a window channel block and tackle balance give out. Unfortunately the windows don't have a make or model. They are tilt windows. The metal shaft is 36" long. I've attached photos of the ends. Please let me know if you need any others. Really hoping I can fix this!

Thank you!
Dan
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 08C7D66D-7D94-4132-875A-8A095D2D8D99.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9F90719D-A3C9-4BA4-9702-543D9EC31BD5.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5FE62176-A808-417A-9E8E-1CCED81A3E42.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15BDC97D-511A-458D-8C9C-A3B98DB21372.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Dan. I'm pretty confident that I can help you get a replacement for this balance, but before I recommend anything I would like you to show me a photo of the pivot shoe at the bottom of the window. I think I might know what it is, but I don't want to make any assumptions at this stage.

Please let me know when you can get that for me. Thanks!

A home owner from Hanover MD says:
Absolutely! Here it is. Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B1EB9DC8-94E4-42D0-80E7-D4B99AE3F976.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Perfect, thank you! I am very confident that our Series 795 is exactly what you were looking for. There's just one catch, which is that pivot shoe you just showed me: the Series 795 comes with a 1-1/4" wide 15-195 by default, which has a closed cam (meaning it's solid in the back). Yours, however, appears to have a hole in the back, meaning it's the open cam style. 

That means you will want to purchase our 15-195B separately. These just pop on and off the balance, so you can clip this in place once you receive them. The video below shows you how.

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.