Looking for correct T-shaped Tilt latch and the "catch" part for the window frame

A quick learner from Springfield, VA says:
Hello! I have a window that will not stay up (the tilt late is broken on both sides). On the left-side, the tilt latch is broken, and the window frame is missing some sort of object/part that would "catch" the triangular-shaped late piece within the window frame. On the right-side, you will see that the "catch" piece is there...but I don't know what it would be called. I am trying to find both the correct tilt latch (I assume it needs to be T-shaped like the current one there), as well as whatever would be there to "catch" the tilt latch in the frame to keep the window open.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3522.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3524.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 64244961622__FB86715A-A055-4BC2-B7A2-04CD8D011A8D.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3525.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Greetings. The tilt latches might be our 26-408; look over the dimensions listed in the pictures on the shop page to confirm. Now, the tilt latches help keep the window in place as well as enable you to tilt it inward, but they aren't what regulate the opening and closing of the window. It's the balances in the jamb track that do that, and if your window isn't staying open then they likely also need to be replaced.

It looks like you have Series 180 Coil Balances, which use that 15-087 Shoe and the 16-024 Mounting Bracket. The diagram below shows how this system is setup. The video below shows how to remove and replace a similar system. To know what spring weights you need, look for stamps on the coils. If there are none or you are unsure, give me the exact weight of this window sash and I can work it out for you.

Series 180 coil balance diagram
Series 180 coil balance diagram
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing and installing flush mount tilt latches
Removing and installing flush mount tilt latches
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.