Looking for help in identifying parts to replace balance

A handy person from MD says:
Hello-!

I have a double hung window with one of the windows lost its constant force balancing, where it will just fall straight down.

So I've took apart one of the functioning unit and took measurements & pictures.

The failed unit have coils from the upper, smaller unit unwound partially and it is missing the anchoring point; where the spring would be mounted onto the window rail itself.

Anyhow, if I could get all the parts in relation to replacing the unit above as a whole, that would be much appreciated!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named balance1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named balance2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named balance3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named rail.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

The bottom coil shoe looks like the S161-08; just make sure the width and thickness match what's listed on the product page. The top section is the 15-086 Tandem Housing, along with either an S180-6 6 lb spring, or S180-9 9 lb spring. Unfortunately, and frustratingly, there's no reliable way to say which is the right way to read that number printed on the housing! To know for sure, I recommend you obtain the exact weight of the window sash. Give us that exact weight and we'll work it out for you. 

How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.