Looking for rollers to fit track cover

A quick learner from USA says:
Just received my order of (2) 80-102 : 6' Sliding Door Track Cover, Small however the track cover is 1/2 wide and the rollers are only 1/4. Do you sell replacement rollers that are 1/2 wide to accommodate the new track cover? 84-028 and 84-075 are the type of rollers that I use
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid the 80-102 cover is meant for sliding glass door tracks, not screen door tracks. If your screen door track is damaged, you may need to replace it entirely with something like our 80-111.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)