Looking for the correct window balance

A home owner from Rialto CA says:
Dear Sir, I am looking for the correct window balance to replace a broken one. The 28" Series 371 Channel Balance seems to be the closest thing to what I have. I want to know if you have anything that matches. I am planning on replacing them as a set.
Thank you for your help, Ken
A customer submitted photo of channel balance attachments.
User submitted picture of bottom channel balance attachment.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Ken! I actually think yours may be closer to our S385-28. The top attachment sticks out too far for the S371-28 to match. See what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)