Looking for the right foot

A quick learner from Glendale, AZ says:
I have 2 windows that need all 4 balances replaced. I know they are 29" by 3/8" red balances. But I can't tell what kind of foot they need. Can you tell from these photos? They are aluminum non-tilt windows, likely made in the 70s.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7408.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7409.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7410.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7411.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! Our senior expert believes you have the old Robert E Lee balance system that isn't available however, we are able to supply you with a replacement solution. 

The non-tilt spiral balance that fit your specifications is the S400-29 with a red tip. 

In regard to your old bracket, I suggest removing the old clip and re-screwing the frame screw back into the sash. Then you'll need to install the 17-025 bracket. To do so, line it up so the bottom is flush to the sash frame, carefully drill a new hole for the bracket (be careful not do damage the frame or the glass) and use #33-073 truss head screw to secure it.

Let us know if you have any questions.

How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.