Looking for this part or substitute

A home owner from Central Point, Oregon says:
Double hung Pozzi window. Company out of business. Purchased by Jeld Wen. Customer service, no help. Part is a plastic block one half inch square by 2 1/2 inches long. Is attached to balance spring by clip which has separated. Part holds the pin for the window. Would appreciate any help. Only looking for one part but would buy multiples if reasonable.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 19BECADB-CE19-4F80-8757-9C5C44796F2A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5083C638-16D4-46DC-BE50-F51403A25734.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Please see our 15-104. I think this friction shoe may be just what you were looking for.

A home owner from Central Point, Oregon says:
Tom, you are a genius! I think this part will work perfectly. I have ordered five. Thanks for your prompt reply and being so helpful. Thank you. FJB
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

You're very welcome! Please let me know if we can be of any help in the future.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.