Looking to replace window parts

A quick learner from Illinois says:
I have windows that are striped out and not working. The handles will just open the window and when trying to close will just unscrew and come off. The look to be 9 1/2 arms only makings i can find is Somco. and a part number on the arm of 30744. Please help
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1180.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1181.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1182.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1179.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I am confident we can replace this window operator for you, but I need to see a clear picture of the operator in its entirety, including the configuration of the link arm(s). This is best achieved with a photo from a bird's eye perspective, with the operator out of the window or at least with the casement window open for a clear view. From there, we'll do our best to narrow down what you need. Thanks.

Here you go
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1192 (002).jpg
Profile picture of Bob

Thanks for getting back to me. This looks like it might be our 39-031 and 39-032, but another possibility is the 39-155 and 39-156. The only difference between these two sets of operators is the length of the link arms, so carefully compare both with your old hardware to see which matches best. Let me know what you find. 

Seems like CARADCO WINDOW CRANK, 9-1/2 39-155 worked. What handle goes with this one ?
Profile picture of Bob

Great! You can use our 39-114L handle with this operator, as well as the 39-107 Cover. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.