MI window pivot shoe

A contractor from new mexico says:
Need the correct channel and pivot shoe for MI Window.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4924.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4923.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4922.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4921.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4920.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

It looks like you have a new balance system so we'll need to see the front of the balance to see how it hooks to the shoe and the spring code stamped on the channel. We'll also need the width and thickness of the pivot shoe and would like to see the pivot bar. Thank you!

A contractor from new mexico says:
Few more pics attached. The Shoe is 1/2" thick 15/16" wide and approx. 1 1/4" height of the shoe. Channel bar stamp 24C IH5 CMC 34
thank you
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. Please give us a little more time as we look into this. We appreciate your patience during this busy holiday season.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks again for waiting. I'm afraid we haven't been able to find an exact match for this balance. The only thing we have that is similar is our Series 795. I think you may be able to get this to work as a substitute.

Specifically, I recommend our S795-24 with a 24C stamp. In addition to this, you'll want our 15-194 shoe (which is sold separately). You see, the S795-24 comes with a 1-1/4" wide shoe by default, but I think that will be too big for your window. The 15-194 is smaller at only 1" wide and I think will be small enough to fit. See the video related to this page to see how you can swap them out. It's very easy, they just pop on and off.

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.