MIssing parts for a window

A home owner from Maryland says:
Hi,
My name is Katia and I'm doing some repairs in my home. One of the windows does not stay open. We have identified that we are missing the tracks for the windows to open and close and the metal piece at the bottom on one of the sides.

In the attachments I have included photos of the "correct window", which is a window that is functioning and is next to the broken window.

Then I have also included the photos of the missing tracks that I'm mentioning and the piece at the bottom.

The measurement our contractor gave us for the missing track was 50 inches by 3/8.

Do you know if these parts can be replaced?

Let me know if you would be able to help me identify the missing parts.

I've bought window balances from your website before and they worked perfectly to fix our windows in another house. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated and if you need additional information, let me know.

Thanks!
Kelly

Pivot shoe
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I have to admit, I'm a little confused. When you say track, what do you mean? Are you referring to the "jamb liner", the vinyl side piece that the plastic shoe (with the metal piece attached) slides into? If so, we can't replace it, so you would need to contact the original window manufacturer.

We can certainly help with the shoe, though. It looks like our 15-177, which is popularly used with the Series 152 coil balance. If you need a balance, you'll have to check the old coil for a stamp indicating which Series 152 balance to buy.
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.