Manhattan shower door parts

A handy person from Calgary ab says:
From description I think it is a 10-071 or 10-075,the length of the part that hold the screw is 1 inch in length
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4E2517D9-2819-4E4D-9908-D4B5B1AF80CF.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CC7D9A88-58D1-467B-8402-1229200D4A2F.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I agree! At first glance your roller looks like a match for our 10-071. I think this is going to be your best option, dimensions permitting.

Dimensions for 10-071
Dimensions for 10-071
A quick learner from NH says:
I have the same shower door and problem as this person from Calgary. I am curious if they ordered 10-071 replacement parts, and was this a good solution for them.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4A791578-43B5-4CE5-A5D8-6D8F401BED9C.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1CEBCE8A-3395-43F7-ABDC-8F4CCE7E267B.jpeg
A quick learner from Michigan says:
10-071 part- i would describe as the female roller for a round door- my question- is what part # is the top male part the clicks into the roller- that holds up the panel- ???

basically i failed to "tighten" the screws that hold the panel up- and connects or "snaps into" the roller" and after many years of a loose door- the weight of the panel caused the male plastic piece to break

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The 10-071 is held to the door with the aid of a 10-073 bracket and 10-072 screw. Are these what you're referring to? You can see an example of how these work in the images above.

If not, photos would help give us an idea of what you're working with.

A quick learner from Michigan says:
understood- I had a flawed thought process- 10-071 is what I just ordered- I failed to realize it is one piece- I was thinking the male piece snapped into the rollers- well, they don't it is one finished piece- my assembly is broken- it should never snap in- that is why it is broken :)

thanks
Installation Instructions for the 10-071 Shower Door Roller Assembly
Installation Instructions for the 10-071 Shower Door Roller Assembly
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.