Marvin sliding door weatherstripping

A quick learner from Columbus, Ohio says:
I have an oversized (8 foot) Marvin sliding patio door. It's about 10 years old and the outside weather strip is in need of replacement. Who do I call to it replaced. I tried to call a local distributor several times and they never return my call, apparently they don't want to do it. Can you please tell me where I can buy a replacement for it so I can attempt to do it myself.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. We may be able to help, but we can't be sure what weatherstripping you might need without seeing a photo of your existing seal's end profile. If you could provide us such a photo, we'll do our best to narrow down what you need. In the time being you can view our selection of our weatherstripping here.

A home owner from Scarsdale, New York says:
Hi,

I am looking to buy weather strips for my patio doors (brand: Marvin Integrity). Currently when it gets cold, the air from outside comes inside the house. Can you get back to me on which product to buy. Please see attached pictures of the doors. Please get back to me as soon as you can.

Thanks.
Jenny
User uploaded photo of weatherseal
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for submitting photos, Jenny. Unfortunately it's still a bit tough to tell without seeing the seal's end profile. That said, give our 58-008 Prime Door Seal a look. This might be what you're looking for. Compare the dimensions and let me know your thoughts. 

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.