Marvin window crank

A home owner from Bloomfield MI says:
I have old Marvin windows that I am trying to service (circa 1980). On one window, the crank arm is "twisted".. and I have no idea how because that thing is solid. So when the window closes it forces the cover wood out and the window does not seal right. I need to replace it. The cranks you have on site seem to be double lever connecting to the gear housing. Mine as seen in the pictures attached has a single lever connecting to the gear and the second level that connects to the window is separate from the gear assembly.

Any hope of you having this part?

thanks a bunch in advance.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hard to say what this is without knowing the length of the arm. I recommend looking at our 39-014 or 39-028E and seeing if either of these are a good match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)