Metal Desk - Nylon Rollers

A handy person from New Haven, WV says:
I can't seem to find something similar to the rollers I have on my metal desk. These roller slide over a metal piece inside the desk and then fastened with the push pin.

Here is a link from another discussion with a similar roller. Mine looks a little different, but has the same dimensions as this one. The "shank" of the pushpin is 1/4' long not included the head.
User submitted photo of their drawer hardware.
A handy person from New Haven, WV says:
Images from inside the desk
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
At one time I actually had the same type of rollers in one of my desks at work. All I had to do was to re-attach the existing ones to the desk using a Cowling fastener like our 33-208. Take a look and see if this could work on your desk. We also have a self attaching roller 32-039, but again I'm not sure if it could work on your desk.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.