Metal Desk - Nylon Rollers

A handy person from New Haven, WV says:
I can't seem to find something similar to the rollers I have on my metal desk. These roller slide over a metal piece inside the desk and then fastened with the push pin.

Here is a link from another discussion with a similar roller. Mine looks a little different, but has the same dimensions as this one. The "shank" of the pushpin is 1/4' long not included the head.
User submitted photo of their drawer hardware.
A handy person from New Haven, WV says:
Images from inside the desk
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
At one time I actually had the same type of rollers in one of my desks at work. All I had to do was to re-attach the existing ones to the desk using a Cowling fastener like our 33-208. Take a look and see if this could work on your desk. We also have a self attaching roller 32-039, but again I'm not sure if it could work on your desk.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)