Metal bifold doors

A handy person from Indiana says:
Probably from the 70's. Track is aluminum and close to
3/8 opening for bushing to ride in. The bushing shown must of had a bottom for the 1/4 inch rod or it would float up and down the rod and not stay riding in the track. The rod has a screw you loosen to raise it up and down, which should make it easy to install new bushings. Thanks for advice on part you think will work best.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D8796373-1A45-4500-AD1A-ED59740C4A77.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E2155439-AEFD-4ADB-80FD-E2F3625F96FA.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EF3D54A8-0988-41BB-A176-A433A4B6F10D.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AA801F50-5687-4E4B-AFD9-3DFB356FDA31.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Could you show us an undamaged version of this part and the pin it came from removed from the door? We'll also need dimensions detailed in our bifold guide here. Thank you!

A handy person from Indiana says:
I've given you all the info I can. Here are 2 more pics. All my metal bifold doors look exactly like this and there is no company sticker on any of the doors. As you can see from one of these new pics it must be solid on the end of the bushing, if it was not, when you put it on the rod it would just slide down it.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9AD2D137-16EA-4B51-9D15-EFDBB08C74F1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 65A4325C-8250-4588-8212-D626209CBAE0.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

It looks like you have the old-style Slimfold door. I'm not sure if the newer nylon caps by Slimfold supplies will fit the old pins but the new style pins should work for your door and track. 

You will need one 21-001 adjusting pin for the bottom corner and three 21-007 spring-loaded pins for the top pivot pin and top and bottom guide pins. See the related parts and information as well. Thank you!

How to install bi-fold closet door pins
How to install bi-fold closet door pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.