Metal part identifie

A home owner from Meriden ct says:
I am looking for this metal part can you help me find it
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200622_110644_980.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200622_110638_439.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200622_110624_614.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200622_110604_698.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:


I believe that you could use our 26-452 pivot bar with your 26-330 pivot bar housing as replacements. Make sure to compare the dimensions on our product pages to your hardware to confirm. Thank you!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at