Metal parts broken

A quick learner from South Carolina says:
Otherwise seems OK
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named sash 1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sash 2.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This looks a pivot bar, but a damaged version. is there a whole version you can show us? From there, we'll do our best to see if we have a match for you. Thanks.

Picture attached of complete unit - another question. How do O stop them sticking - ie not remaining with window as I push it upwards.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sash 3.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob

OK, what you're showing in this picture here is what is called a Knife-Lock Shoe; this is attached to our Series 751 Channel Balance. The Channel Balances are the metal channels within the window track; they are spring-loaded mechanisms that enable the opening and closing of the window at will. The Pivot Bar you showed in your first photo is attached to the window sash, or the movable part of the window with the glass, and then in turn the pivot bars connect to these Knife-Lock Shoes. 

Compare the 26-150 Pivot Bars to an undamaged version of your own and see what you need. As far as the Knife-Lock Shoes, if they or the channel balances they connect to are undamaged, you need not replace them. However, if you're worried about them not moving smoothly, using a silicone spray in the window track can help lubricate things. Let me know if you have any other questions.

I've attached some more pictures - still learning!
I think I need a slightly different cam oivot - as you can see mine has two screws.
I also need the parts that attach to the sash cord itself as shown in second picture.

Thanks again for your help.

David
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named sash 4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named sash 5.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob

Hi David. Though these new pivot bars look a little different, they should still work so long as the lone mounting hole on the new set aligns with one of the holes used in your old pivot bars; you only need one screw to mount these. 

As far as the 15-014 Knife-Lock Shoe, you can replace this on its own if the balance is undamaged, but it can be a bit tricky to do. If you want to replace the entire balance, you would need one of our Series 751 balances. 

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.