Mi windows part under the spiral thing

A handy person from PA says:
Can you get me the part under the spiral?
Thank You,
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Sure, that part is known as a pivot shoe. In your case, it may be our 15-046, but I recommend looking over our dimensions to confirm.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)