Milgard Replacement balancers

A home owner from USA says:
I need to replace 6 of my balancers and also need a few take-out clips. I've included pictures of the numbers on the balancer and inside the window itself.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. The take out clip would be our 16-002, but I don't know what balance you have. Based on that stamp, I can see that it's 41" long, which means it will have to be custom made. I just need to know what Series you have. Please remove the balance from the window and take clear pictures of the top and bottom nylon piece. Thank you!
A handy person from Seattle says:
here are the pictures
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! We're one step closer. I've narrowed this down to two possible channel balance Series, but I will need you to confirm what shoe you have: the 15-004 or 15-005.

Now, as you can see, there is only one difference between these two shoes, and that is their size. I can't quite tell what you have based on your pictures, though. Please carefully compare their dimensions to your own hardware and see which is a better match.
15-004 and 15-005
A quick learner from seattle says:
it's 15-004
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Great. Check out this Custom Channel Balance Request Form I've started for you based on your specifications and fill out the blank fields. One of our representatives will get back to you with a price quote and an item to add to your cart.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)