Milgard channel balances, sash guides and little black spacer/glides

A home owner from San Clemente, Ca says:
I'm fixing 12 Milgard vertical sliders, 11 are 30"L x 34"W (18.2 lbs.) and 1 is 30"L x 22"W.
The smaller window has 2630V stamped on the channel balance. I did not see a number on the channel balance for the larger sliders but the style is the same. I will look tonight on the balances on another window.
I tried to upload pictures but wasn't able to. Maybe you can email me and I will email them to you.
I will need channel balance's for all 12 windows and sash glides (the ones I put in the shopping cart I think are wrong).

There are also some the little black u shaped pieces of plastic that are on the edge of the window frame, each window has 4 of them.

I just want to make sure I', ordering the correct hardware.
Brad
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble uploading photos to us. You can email your photos to help@swisco.com. Just be sure to include your reference number in your email, D149811. 

I'm pretty sure I have the right parts I just would like to have you review my pictures and confirm.

In my cart I have 2- S351 2630V, 22- S351-27 2640V, 24- 5/8" Top Sash guides & 125' of 58-021 Gray wool pile 3/16" x 3/16" with plastic fin.

The channel balances have 2630V & 2640V stamped on them.

One part I cannot find on your website is a little black U shaped clip that is a spacer/glide that clips on the window (pictures attached).

Let me know if you can identify the little black part and if everything else looks right.

Thanks Brad

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190831_162103_resized.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190831_162158_resized.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190831_163914_resized.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190906_081125_resized.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190906_080912_resized.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I can't really tell the depth of your shoe from that photo, but as long as its 1" then the Series 351 should be a great option. If it's more than 1", though, then you want our Series 390

also don't know what your wool pile would be. You'll have to measure yours as carefully as you can to confirm that the 58-021 is a match. 

The top sash guide, at least, is definitely our 18-008H

I've seen that little J clip a few times in the past. I've never been able to track down a good replacement for it, though. I'm afraid it's not something we can supply at this time.

Ok, thank you
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.