Milgard replacement balancer

A home owner from Lone Tree, CO says:
Looking for a replacement balancer. It is 1/2" wide, 28" long, for a non-tilting, Milgard window.
See attached photos.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B5.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B2.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Based on your photos, you have either our S380-28 or S385-28. The only difference between them is the size of the bottom fitting, which is indicated on their respective store pages. You'll need to measure your bottom fitting to confirm which one is the better match.

Thank you very much.
I ended up ordering the 27 inch series 380, 1/2 inch channel balancers, option 2640, after remeasuring (and they fit perfectly).

While installing the new balancers, I realized that one of the balance shoes is broken on the sash (see attached photos). It is a Milgard, non-tilting, window.

Can you tell me which balance shoe I need?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Broken shoe.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Intact shoe.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Awesome, I'm glad to hear the balances worked!

As for this other part, this is called a top sash guide. I actually don't think your exact model is made anymore, though. I only know that this is an older Milgard type that we haven't been able to get a hold of in a long time.

The closest match we have in our inventory is the 18-009. This may just work for you, but it would require trimming the "edges" off the top part of the guide so that it will fit in your sash. Even then, I highly recommend looking over each dimension we show on the 18-009 store page to confirm that it otherwise lines up with yours. If it differs, let me know how and I can try to find something better.

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.