Milgard sliding door handle lock set

Home Owner from Norma, Illinois
Oct 12, 2019 9:00 am

I'm looking for a replacement for this tan Milgard sliding patio door handle/lock set. You press the handle in to engage the lock rather than containing a separate sliding lock mechanism.

I believe this is the Milgard Smart Touch patio door handle

YdJFHwEhT6Si83DRoTTwwg 47JdP9QITxSSG8oiJ2FUfQ
2 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Oct 16, 2019 11:04 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello! I don't believe your exact handle set is made anymore, but our 82-080 looks like a newer model. Look it over and see if you can use this as a replacement.

I'm less sure about the mortise, but it will be easy enough to figure out. The 82-080 is only compatible with so many. Start by looking at our 82-268B, this may be just what you have. You'll have to pop off the cap covering it, which runs the length of the door, in order to remove the original mortise and confirm.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts