Milgard sliding window parts

A quick learner from Snohomish, WA says:
I'm looking for parts for my ~1986 Milgard windows:
1. Sliding lock plate and knurled knob
2. Small plastic clip (for spacing?)
Please see the photos attached.
Thanks! Your website has been a big help and I've found some useful parts already.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure if we can supply that same lock you show in your photos. That said, take a look at the 90-036 thumbscrew lock. This is a type of lock that can be set at any place in the track and locks onto the flange of the window. I can't be sure that it will work for you, but it may be worth considering. As for the face guide, see our 67-014, or maybe the 67-028 to start out.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)