Missing strike plate for Milgard Series 5621/5631 sliding door

A home owner from Sunnyvale, CA says:
Hi There,
I hope you are all well and safe. Was hoping you have a part I need for a 4 panel milgard 5621/5631 series sliding door. I believe I'm missing the strike plate. Also one of the screws that retains the spring is bent. Do you sell the screws, springs and strike plate? I "think" the original part number may be HA0427LK ? Mortice Lock With Strike from a milgard pdf parts doc I found online. I only need the strike plate and screw, but if it's not sold separate then I'll buy the Mortice Lock With Strike set. I have attached photo's of my patio door. I found the model/series sticker on the side as well. PLEASE let me know if you have the part in stock. Right now our back patio door can't be locked....

Thanks,
/Amer
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3827.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3830.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3829.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3828.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Amer. This handle set looks like our 82-080. This uses mortise locks like the 82-238 or 82-268B; you'll need to remove yours from the door and compare to see which you need. The 82-238 uses the 89-030 or 89-036 Keeper; the 82-268B uses the 89-042. I see you apparently have what might be a dummy handle on one of the doors; I am afraid we don't carry those.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)