Missing strike plate for Milgard Series 5621/5631 sliding door

A home owner from Sunnyvale, CA says:
Hi There,
I hope you are all well and safe. Was hoping you have a part I need for a 4 panel milgard 5621/5631 series sliding door. I believe I'm missing the strike plate. Also one of the screws that retains the spring is bent. Do you sell the screws, springs and strike plate? I "think" the original part number may be HA0427LK ? Mortice Lock With Strike from a milgard pdf parts doc I found online. I only need the strike plate and screw, but if it's not sold separate then I'll buy the Mortice Lock With Strike set. I have attached photo's of my patio door. I found the model/series sticker on the side as well. PLEASE let me know if you have the part in stock. Right now our back patio door can't be locked....

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3827.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3830.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3829.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3828.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Amer. This handle set looks like our 82-080. This uses mortise locks like the 82-238 or 82-268B; you'll need to remove yours from the door and compare to see which you need. The 82-238 uses the 89-030 or 89-036 Keeper; the 82-268B uses the 89-042. I see you apparently have what might be a dummy handle on one of the doors; I am afraid we don't carry those.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)